What is personal data?
Personal data means “information about an individual by which an individual can be identified. whether directly or indirectly but does not include information of the deceased in particular” which is protected by law in your jurisdiction. In some jurisdictions “Personal Information” does not include business contact information.
Personal data we collect
The website collects information in a variety of ways for different purposes: If you choose to register with any website to receive updates from us. manage your account
We will collect the following personal information:
- telephone number
We use this information in our legitimate business interests. To provide services and/or contact you regarding services On our website you express interest.
The website automatically collects technical information about your visit (such as browser type, internet service provider platform type Internet Protocol (IP) Address Referring/Exit Pages operating system date/time stamp) We combine this information for website reporting to analyze trends. Diagnose problems with our servers. website administration Track user movements and usage. as well as collecting basic information about people in general See “( Cookies ) Cookies” below for more information.
You also have the option to provide the person with basic information (such as type of business, size of business, location, etc.). We use this person’s basic information to understand your needs and interests. To help you have a more personalized experience with our website The group uses that information to process your order. help you get promotion (according to your marketing needs) and to enable us to provide you with
If we talk to you on the phone You can provide us with personal information during the call. Such calls may be recorded for training or quality purposes. If the conversation is recorded You will be notified at the beginning of the call. So you can end the call in case you feel uncomfortable with the recording.
source of personal information
We may receive your personal information in three ways:
We receive personal information directly from you. We will collect your personal information from the service process as follows:
- We receive personal information directly from you. We will collect your personal information from the service process as follows:
- 1. The process of applying for services with us or the process of submitting a request to exercise rights with us
- from your will in conducting surveys or correspondence via email or other communication channels between us and you
- Collected from information about your use of our website through your browser’s cookies.
data processing purposes
- We store your personal information to serve you as a customer of our products and services. including sending news and promotions about products and services from https://tnrentacar.com/
Processing of personal data
Once personal data has been obtained from the source of personal data We will do the following with your personal data.
- safely collected
- used for the purpose of performing the contract If we collect credit card information from you We will use this information only for payment purposes and to prevent fraud. We will not use credit card information and similar sensitive personal information for any other purpose without your consent. After completing the payment We do not store your credit card information. Unless you have given us the right to store your credit card information for future purchases of products and services.
- Disclosure. The persons and entities to whom we may disclose your personal information are as follows:
We may need to share information with third parties as required by applicable law, for example, we may need to disclose information under a court order, subpoena, or criminal warrant. under applicable law We may be required to voluntarily provide information to help support law enforcement investigations. or it is necessary to disclose information to protect our systems, our business, or the rights of others.
Retention and retention period of personal data
Retention of personal information
The controller maintains your personal data as follows:
1. Storage characteristics, stored as Soft Copy
2. Storage location, stored on the cloud used by hostatom service.
3. Storage period according to the topic Duration of processing personal data
4. Upon expiration of the storage period, or we no longer have the right or cannot claim the base for processing your personal data. We will destroy that personal data by deleting it from the system. and will be completed within 90 days from the end of the said period.
Period of retention of personal information
We store personal information as follows:
- Name-surname, telephone number, email
Processing period: 10 years from the date of termination of the contract.
Data Subject Rights
You have the right to do the following:
(1) สิทธิ์ในการเพิกถอนความยินยอม (right to withdraw consent): ท่านมีสิทธิ์ในการเพิกถอนความยินยอมในการ ประมวลผลข้อมูลส่วนบุคคลที่ท่านได้ให้ความยินยอมกับเราได้ ตลอดระยะเวลาที่ข้อมูลส่วนบุคคลของท่านอยู่กับเรา You have the right to withdraw your consent to Process the personal data that you have given us your consent to. throughout the period your personal data is with us
(2) สิทธิ์ในการเข้าถึงข้อมูลส่วนบุคคล (right of access): ท่านมีสิทธิ์ในการเข้าถึงข้อมูลส่วนบุคคลของท่านและขอให้เรา ทำสำเนาข้อมูลส่วนบุคคลดังกล่าวให้แก่ท่าน รวมถึงขอให้เราเปิดเผยการได้มาซึ่งข้อมูลส่วนบุคคลที่ท่านไม่ได้ให้ความ ยินยอมต่อเราได้
(3) สิทธิ์ในการแก้ไขข้อมูลส่วนบุคคลให้ถูกต้อง (right to rectification): ท่านมีสิทธิ์ในการขอให้เราแก้ไขข้อมูลที่ไม่ถูกต้อง หรือ เพิ่มเติมข้อมูลที่ไม่สมบูรณ์
(4) สิทธิ์ในการลบข้อมูลส่วนบุคคล (right to erasure): ท่านมีสิทธิ์ในการขอให้เราทำการลบข้อมูลของท่านด้วยเหตุบาง ประการได้ (4) Right to erasure: You have the right to request that we delete your data for any reason.
(5) สิทธิ์ในการระงับการใช้ข้อมูลส่วนบุคคล (right to restriction of processing): (5) Right to restriction of processing: You have the right to suspend the use of personal data. your personal for some reason
(6) สิทธิ์ในการให้โอนย้ายข้อมูลส่วนบุคคล (right to data portability):(6) Right to data portability: You have the right to transfer personal data of You that you provide to us to another data controller or yourself for some reason.
(7) สิทธิ์ในการคัดคานการประมวลผลข้อมูลส่วนบุคคล (right to object): You have the right to select the processing beam. your personal data for some reason
You can contact the staff DPO/Our Department Officer in order to submit a request for action in accordance with the above rights (Contact details appear in the section “Contact Methods” below)
However, you do not need to pay any fees. In carrying out the above rights We will consider and notify the results.
consider your request within 30 days from the date we receive such request.
Marketing activities and marketing promotions
During the use of the service We will send you information about marketing activities. and promoting our marketing, products, and services that we think may be of interest to you in order to provide you with the most efficient service. If you agree to receive such information from us You have the right to withdraw such consent at any time. You can revoke your consent to receive information. By clicking the unsubscribe link in the email you received.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files located on your computer that are used to store detailed log information about your internet usage or your browsing behavior. You can learn more about Cookies from https://www.allaboutcookies.org/
- so that you can continue to sign in your account on our website
- To study the behavior of using your website in order to develop it to make it easier, faster and more efficient.
What types of cookies do we use?
We use the following cookies for our website.
- Functionality – cookies used to remember what the customer selects as preferences, such as the language used.
- Advertising – cookies used to remember what customers have visited. To offer products, services or advertising media related to the interests of users.
You can set your browser to not accept our cookies by following the steps for managing cookies on the website.https://www.wikihow.com/Disable-Cookies
Contact method: chat social
Regulatory body details
In the event that we or our employees or employees violate or fail to comply with the law on protection of personal data You can complain to the supervisory authority. according to the details as follows
Name: Office of the Personal Data Protection Commission